DCC Oil Ireland
Title: Telesales Agent, DCC Oil Ireland
Department: Fuelcards (Emo Oil fuelcards)
Nature of Contract: Fixed Term/ Specific Purpose
Location: Clonminam Industrial Estate, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Reporting to: Fuelcard Team Leader (or as directed)
• To deal with all outbound and inbound telesales calls/ enquiries as may reasonably be required in your role.
• To efficiently and effectively deal with transactions from initial call/ enquiry/ lead through to completion/ sale.
• To achieve daily (weekly/ monthly/ annual) call and campaign targets.
• To follow up on leads generated from the sales/ commercial team.
• To identify decision-makers within target companies and follow through; to work with the sales/ commercial team if face to face appointments are required/ necessary.
• To understand and demonstrate the unique selling points that differentiate Emo Oil from its competitors.
• To provide and maintain, on an ongoing basis, a record of activities, figures, forecasting, and any other administrative records/ reports that are requested.
• To provide high levels of customer care in the role on a continuous basis.
• To report/ bring to the attention of your line manager any problems that arise on an ongoing basis.
• To attend training and campaign induction sessions as required.
• To be reasonably flexible in this position to undertake other work/ additional tasks as may be assigned to you/ reasonably requested from time to time.
Accountability – you will be expected to:
• Meet & drive sales targets.
• Research and identify potential new sales/ prospect opportunities.
• Manage a pipeline of new business from prospecting to account close.
• Be responsible for customer care and account profitability for the portfolio that you build.
Key Education/ Skills/ Experience Required:
• Leaving Certificate minimum
• Relevant (3rd Level/ Post Leaving Certificate) qualification in sales/ selling/ customer service a distinct advantage
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build strong customer relationships
• Computer literate; proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and customer databases
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DCC Oil Ireland is an equal opportunities employer