What We Can Do For You
Trainor Brothers Service Station, Poyntzpass, Co. Down
Everything we do at Emo is rooted in the principle of dependability – a necessity for your business. Because it means that you can depend on us to help you boost your profitability; by providing a reliable delivery service, and great quality fuel at great value prices every time.
Platts Pricing Benefits You
Pricing is a key consideration in the fuels business and as well as the Schedule-less-Rebate option we offer Platts Plus. Based on published price movements and a fixed margin, Platts Plus is considered the most transparent pricing mechanism available and offers large potential savings to dealers over the contract term. Platts is the world’s largest agency for oil commodity price assessments, and is the benchmark supplier to the oil industry. For increased accuracy and value, Emo’s pricing model is linked directly to Platts commodity pricing. So instead of offering Wholesale Schedule prices which can increase at random over the term of a contract, our prices follow the daily movements of the commodity market only. This means fairer, keener pricing to you. Most importantly this offers the peace of mind of knowing that every order of Emo fuel you place will be as competitive as the previous one. This sets Emo apart from some other competitors in the market place.
- The Emo and GreatGas branded fuel card is one of the longest established in Ireland, and as an Emo dealer you will be listed on the DCI network, the largest fuel card network across Ireland.
- We offer competitive commission rates and with our dedicated in-house sales team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow fuel card volume and turnover at your site.
- Once you are included on the DCI Network List, you will be able to accept all the other fuel card brands that are listed on the DCI Network.
- You have the option for local businesses to apply for an Emo fuel card to be used and your firecourt.
- We have an ambitious plans to expand develop and grow our Fuel Card business which will benefit sites in our core network with additional volume and footfall for the convenience offering at our dealer sites.
- Our network has one of the largest suites of fuel cards accepted in the market.
Once you have commenced your partnership with Emo, ordering your fuel couldn’t be easier. You simply call your local hub, speak directly to one of our trained operators and place your order with confidence.
- Deliveries are made promptly, following receipt of your order.
- We use specialist transport contractors, Duffy Transport in North West, McMahon Haulage in the West, Pettrans in NI, E Keogh & Sons and Portway Logistics in the East and Midlands.
- All drivers are fully trained to industry standards and make deliveries in a modern fleet of specialised vehicles.
We have partnered with one of the largest merchant service providers in the UK to offer your business the benefit of competitive rates for all credit and debit cards. Our system also processes all major fuel cards providing you with an efficient and cost effective solution for your needs.
- Competitive merchant fees based on Bank Interchange rates.
- Advice and competitive plans offered on card management terminals and equipment.
- Potential for significant cost savings for your business.
Ask your Emo Business Development Manager for a quote today.
- Emo dealer sites benefit from joining the largest fuel card networks in the UK; all UK Fuels cards, AllStar and (Morgan Fuels tbc) cards are accepted, all offering very competitive acceptance rates.
The Emo dealer value package provides an annual interceptor management service as well as an annual petroleum legislation compliance audit from Suresite, the leading provider of compliance services in the UK. You get real savings and peace of mind as an Emo network dealer.
- Guidance to help you ensure compliance with petroleum legislation.
- Compliance audits are based on the APEA “blue book” and are fully approved by Petroleum Officers.
- Enjoy an efficient site operating system and peace of mind.
Emo can provide you with a real time wetstock management package from Leighton O’Brien, the global market leader in the industry. Wet stock management is a worthwhile addition to any forecourt business; fuel stock is simply too valuable to leave to chance and this package gives you instant information at your fingertips.
We supply a full range of Passenger, Heavy Duty and Agricultural lubricants and ancillary products. As well as our own Emo brand, we can also offer a choice of the well know Texaco or value Lotos brands. All of our brands offer a complete product list for today’s passenger vehicles, which is vital for any forecourt offering, as well as providing a good profit margin. Products come in 1, 4 and 5 litre sizes with a range of offerings depending on brand and order size. We can also supply Antifreeze, Coolant, Adblue, Screenwash, Air Fresheners and a host of other forecourt motor products from some of the most renowned names in the industry. Please ask about our range of lubricants and how this can benefit your business.
We can supply a complete solution for your AdBlue requirements, from passenger cars to commercial vehicles.
- All our tanks are bunded and come with submersible pump ready to connect to a free standing dispenser.
- They also include dry fit coupling for filling and sensor pro telemetry unit for monitoring tank levels etc.
- There is also a fully integrated version, with dispening pumps intergrated,
- These can be fitted to customers existing pumps and equipment including Tatsuno, Gilbarco and Tokheim.
I am very happy with the relationship I have with Emo Oil. They have been with us every step of the way and are always there to help. The site has evolved over the past 19 years and Emo Oil has played a large part in this. I am delighted with the new Emo branding. Every improvement to the site through the years has been embraced by customers and has benefitted the business.
Dunne’s Service Station, Portlaoise
We were very conscious of partnering with the best oil company to suit our needs. We chose Emo because it is a strong, contemporary-looking brand. But more importantly, our agreement with Emo allows us buy fuel at very competitive prices week in, week out. We can then pass this benefit on to our customers. We’ve seen an increase in sales and received great feedback from regular and new customers
Killeen’s Service Station, Wexford
Wild Atlantic Way Fuel Services opened in May 2015 and we have found our partnership with Emo to be excellent. We loved the new Emo image and it has certainly attracted customers, with sales in the forecourt well above our expectations. With Emo it’s not just a case of signing the contract and you are forgotten about, there is always someone at the end of the phone if needed – even if it’s just to check what way the market is moving or to bounce an idea off
Wild Atlantic Way Fuel services
Kinvara, Co Galway
I switched to Emo Oil 12 months ago and the new branding is vibrant, and has changed the image of the site driving more value. Emo Oil is a pleasure to work with and I have had a very positive experience from ordering fuel, to credit control and building a relationship with the team.
Dan O Flynn
We are very impressed with the logo and look of our Emo site and since switching to Emo in June 2017, the site has been much busier with customers responding really well to the branding. We have another Emo Oil site in Killenaule, Co. Tipperary which is also a DCI site, and has received fantastic feedback from our customers under the Emo brand.
Mooncoin & Killenaule
Richard has been with us every step of the way, sorting everything out for us so there have been no problems there. The new forecourt looks very good and customers have reacted very positively.
Ton up Service Station, Milford
I looked at a number of fuel suppliers but there were certain things I was looking for and Emo ticked all of those boxes. The people behind the deal, the profile of the company in terms of reliability, and the pricing were all important, but one of the biggest catches for me was the branding. Emo’s branding looks really well during the day but particularly at night it really stands out as a clean, crisp design.
Daly’s Service Station, Dungannon
We have been with the brand for over 15 years and I am very happy with them. There is never any hassle from Emo, they just allow you to do your own thing and get on with running the business. They are very easy to work with and I love the new look.
Clerkin’s Service Station, Lettermacaward
We are very happy with the new Emo brand image which perfectly compliments our newly extended shop. Emo have been more than flexible with us throughout the extension and renovation work and I would recommend them to any dealer.
Sweeney’s Service Station, Termon